Beauty and the Beast on Broadway in Durham

The Triangle attracts the amazing production of "Beauty and the Beast on Broadway!" production!

Growing up, my parents loved the Arts and made every effort to take us to productions in New Orleans. I still remember with glee seing "My Fair Lady" with Julie Andrews at the Saenger Theatre in NOLA as a young girl.

Today, we're looking forward to "Beauty and the Beast" in all its grandeur with our young sons right here in Raleigh. The town where my parents married years ago. (heart beats faster!)

Take a look here at the Durham Performing Arts Center

Now surprise to you, we're surprising the Tigers! We all love Beauty and the Beast and cannot wait to see this Broadway production right here in North Carolina. And it's near my birthday - it can't get any better!

Beauty and the Beast

Hope you are planning to enjoy this smash hit Broadway production right here in North Carolina! Are you an Arts loving family? This would be a good starting point I think.

*Beauty and the Beast Broadway has sponsored Carolina Mama for this event. My enthusiasm is all my own. Reviews will be my personal opinion.

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

No comments: