0 Points Italian Spinach Soup with Kick

Wholesome goodness! With a 0 Weight Watchers Points Value! As my excellent WW Leader says, "That's what I'm Talking About!"



Italian Spinach Soup With Kick by Weight Watchers

MAKE IT EVERYDAY
0 POINT Value
Slow-Cooker Soup
@ ) Points PER SERVING I PREP: 20 MIN I COOK: 5 HOURS I Serves 8

An Italian spin on our (Weight Watchers) famous 0 POINTS'J value soup.

• 10 02 baby spinach leaves • 2 medium carrots, chopped • 2 medium celery ribs, chopped • 1 large onion, chopped 1 medium garlic clove, minced • 4 cups vegetable broth • 28 02 canned diced tomatoes 2 bay leaves 1 Tbsp dried basil 1 tsp dried oregano y, tsp red pepper flakes, crushed
Place all ingredients in a slow cooker; cover and cook on high for 5 hours. Remove bay leaves, stir, and serve. Yields about 1 cup per serving.
GOOD IDEA: If you don't have a slow cooker, or want the soup fast,
" simply add the prepped ingredients to a large pot on the stove top. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low; simmer, partly covered, about 10 minutes. Done!

My family l.o.v.e.d this recipe! I added 1 can of our favorite beans - Great Northern Beans! It was just right and still kept it at 0 points given the amount of servings and vegetables included! I like that! We also added a French Baguette for each person. So a two point dinner full of fresh vegetables was delightful! What are your favorite Dinner Meals that are healthy living?

This is published at Tasty Tuesday!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I see that you do WW! I began doing it online back in Feb. and lost 8 lbs. Then I had some weird health ailments for 6 weeks, and the diet went by the wayside. The last time I weighed myself I hadn't gained back the weight, but that was a few weeks ago!

That's great that your boys ate the soup! Mine probably wouldn't touch it! I'll have to check out some of your other recipes.

Blessings, Leslie