Easter Resurrection Rolls!






Just when I thought I had all of my Easter Family Traditions in order... I'm changing things up on everyone. In lieu of Resurrection Cookies (and Cake!), I am making Resurrection Rolls to accompany our Easter Dinner and guests.

It does seem like everybody's talking about the Easter Resurrection Rolls. Imagine what they were all talking about when Jesus was resurrected! These are special to remind us of the empty tomb and the miracle there!

Recently, I have had a few emails requesting this recipe so I thought I would post it for those who may not have it. You still have time to try it this Easter Weekend. Here is the recipe we are going to use, courtesy of All Recipes.

Easter Resurrection Rolls

Ingredients

1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
8 large marshmallows
1/4 cup melted butter
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons white sugar
Directions

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Separate crescent rolls into individual triangles.
In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar.
Dip a marshmallow into melted butter, then roll in sugar mixture. Place marshmallow into the center of a dough triangle. Carefully wrap the dough around the marshmallow. Pinch the seams together tightly to seal in marshmallow as it melts. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat.
Bake in a preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Nutritional Information

Amount Per Serving Calories: 228 | Total Fat: 13.3g | Cholesterol: 15mg


Please share with me how you all are celebrating Easter this year. Happy Easter! He is Risen indeed!


Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hmmmm, not sure how I feel about marshmallows in my bread. ;) Not a huge fan of them. Ate way too many at AWANA one night, for a game ( I swallowed them whole so my team could win), and almost threw up.