My Hanes Comfort and BlogHer 2010 NYC

Thank you Hanes for an amazing afternoon in NYC!


BlogHer 2010 was fabulous to me! New York City! All the Moms, Friends and the Brands! It was rewarding to meet many companies and their PR Represenatatives that I had worked with prior.

Hanes was one of those companies! As you know, I love Hanes. Hanes Comfort is a North Carolina company. So we not only are comfortable and adore them. We like them and enjoy working with them.

Only one small thing, a lot of the great Hanes Comfort Crew live closer to New York City than North Carolina! To say I was thrilled to be invited to their Afternoon of Comfort is a total understatement. It was what I couldn't wait to do. And lucky me, the Hanes event was the first event I attended in New York City for BlogHer.

Literally, it was from john F. Kennedy Airport to drop our luggage to go to the Hanes party! So No Not Me Monday! we did not just go to the Hanes event without even getting to get our fashion on! No Not Me Monday! I didn't miss my Southern girl dress up and have to rush straight to a party without my party dress and contacts! Here you have it raw - looking like the Traveling Mama that I am at the chic event! I wouldn't have missed it for the world. It's a love love relationship with Hanes and me - so here we all are.

Here is a glimpse of what our party looked like in NYC!



I loved meeting the amazing Michael Maloney of Extreme MakeOver! He was so cool and helpful! I organize a lot of things yet I learned new tips from Michael like the new Hanes undies! And Hanes had us custom fit while we were there! Heaven! And the prices of the new Hanes flex-fit bras are so inexpensive. We even got professionally fitted to make sure we had the right size.

Back to Michael Maloney, I loved getting to Organize with him. And I even won the $100 MomBlogger Organization Contest/Game! Really! That was fun! What mother of twin boys couldn't easily use $100 on socks, tees and such for her active growing sons. Or an extra flex fit! :) Just saying I loved them that much.

Thanks Hanes! You're the best! Rumor has it Hanes is having a Giveaway for Fall right her on CarolinaMama! Get ready! Are you a Hanes fan? Does everyone in your family wear Hanes? Hands down, we're a Hanes Family!

Warmly, Carolina Mama

2 comments:

MountainMan said...

Love that you got to meet the Hanes Crew! We couldn't live without them in our house!

Maria Mcclain said...

Hello Carolina very interesting blog, i will visit ur blog very often, hope u go for this website to increase visitor.Happy Blogging!!!