BlogHer10 North Carolina MomBloggers List

Start spreading the news.... I'm going to be a part of it New York! BlogHer!

MomBloggers. Brands. NYC! So excited when things come together that are meant to be. I'm going to BlogHer 2010! We've got quite a group going from North Carolina! Are you going?!



Just wondering - who's going? When do you arrive? I know a ton of parties all Thursday night. Look forward to connecting with as many of you as possible!

If you need any details from me, please let me know. See you soon!

Warmly, Carolina Mama

4 comments:

Carolyn G said...

I'm not a mom but I will be there. Hope I get a Carolina Mama hug!!!

Carolina Mama said...

Carolyn, you are so fun! I am glad we will see/hug each other! :)

MaricrisG said...

So happy you're going! NC Moms will rock Blogher!

Jen @ One Moms World said...

I am in and so HAPPY you are in :)