Tasty Tortilla Soup!

Am I the only one, but this time of year has me nesting and cooking up a daylight savings time! :) Fall is a fun time for baking, cooking and all that entails homemade for your family! We love being home and getting cozy together.

Here's what happens when I get going in the kitchen! Really, I got started with Big Mama's amazing recipe for Tortilla Soup. And then it just escalated until I had the Tortilla Soup simmering, the homemade Tortilla Strips grilling, and the Stock going for - next 'project' meal - Homemade Chicken and Dumplings!



They were all Oh My Word Good! And see the picture, yes! that's homemade 'Tortilla Strips' hand grilled! :) They were awesome and really added to the Tortilla Soup. I'll make these again. Please do not compare my lovely pictures of cooking to Big Mama's ... recipe photos vary according to Chef! :)

They're that good so I am adding them to the Tasty Tuesday! Carnival. Check out all the recipes and what are your favorite recipes this Fall?

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

This does sound delish! I'll be trying it very soon.

Many Blessings, ~Melissa :)