Being Thankful and Sunday Scripture - Have a Blessed Day!

Being Thankful - Babble Playground
Just love this post, "Being Thankful - Babble Playground" posted on the Canadian Thanksgiving this past Monday. Julie Cole, my friend at Mabel's Labels reminds us all to be thankful.

Here's one of my favorite quotes of hers: "motherhood can sometimes regress into a culture of complaining. Easily done - an entire group of humans who are sleep deprived and whose lives are no longer their own. Admittedly, I'm not a big complainer. I was raised by a non-complainer and it worked well for our family. I figure if I complained more, people would listen less and I quite enjoy feeling like my voice is heard."

Isn't that great. I most likely appreciate it because I too was "raised by a non-complainer and it worked well for our family" too. The whole article is worth a read and will leave you - well, thankful.

"I will give thanks to the LORD because of His righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High." Psalm 7:17

Warmly,

1 comment:

Smelling Coffee said...

Some wise words of advice. I'll have to check out her entire post. Thanks for sharing, friend. Great scripture, too! I've missed your blogs while I was away! :-)