Fashion Friday: Video 7 Fuss-Free MomFashion Tips for Holiday

The Season is upon us, the parties are here. It's Holiday time. Now let's have some Fuss-Free MomFashion to go with that party schedule! :)

Recently, I loved getting to write as Guest Blogger for Momformation. We talked "7 Steps to Fuss-Free Holiday Fashion!" Now, I want to share with you my easy to follow steps on video. Let's make this as easy as possible because not only is it Holiday Time, it's party time! :)


Hope this helps! I know for me these quick and easy steps really get me going for Christmas parties and fun. And I don't have to stress about going over budget.

How about you?! What are your fuss free Christmas fashion tips? If you have questions, please leave them below and I'd love to help you out.

9 days until Christmas!

Warmly, Carolina Mama

2 comments:

health quotes said...

The "Fashion is Not a Luxury" it is actually really nice in person.

Pam said...

I have a closet full of clothes but I have nothing to wear. {grin} You're right, a timeless classic festive holiday wardrode key.