Toy Story 3 DVD Rebate Brings Life Full Circle

This weekend I had the most surreal experience while watching the new release of the DVD Toy Story 3!  My niece and nephew and their families (yes, they are 'grown up' now too! And having babies) - so they are all here.  We are hosting a 1 year old Birthday Party.



The night before the party we are babysitting him - "my 1 year old Great Nephew."  This was a blast!  The Tigers were loving it.  And we watched Toy Story 3 on DVD.  We were laughing and having a good time and then all of the sudden we get to the part in the movie where he goest to college and tells his Mom that he will always miss her.


As I am holding my Great Nephew who just fell asleep in my arms, and was surrounded by my 9 1/2 year old "Tigers" - it was too surreal and too nostalgic.  The Tigers are 'half way there' to college.  And the children are growing up.  Even my niece and nephew.  I just had the most amazing "circle of life" moment right in my living room watching Toy Story 3.

Love that Toy Story 3 connects life.  And Toy Story 3 is a Disney movie and Rayovac is the Official Battery of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks!

As a Rayovac Power Blogger, I wanted to let you know there are some cool things savings for you in with Rayovac and Toy Story 3.

Because Rayovac keeps our Toy Story 3 home powered up! Really!   Yours can be too. 

You can save $5 by mail with the purchase of (2) AA/AAA-12 packs, C/D-4 packs or 9V-2 packs (or larger) of Rayovac Alkaline batteries and Toy Story 3 on Blu-Ray or DVD – 

Here's how it works: 

1) Purchase (2) AA/AAA-12 packs, C/D-4 packs or 9V-2 packs (or larger) of Rayovac Alkaline Batteries by 12/31/10

2) Purchase (1) Toy Story 3 on Blu-Ray or DVD by 12/31/10

3) Complete the back-by-mail form found on: http://www.rayovac.com/Promotions/Toy%20Story%203.aspx

4) Mail the form, product UPC labels and store receipt to the on-form address by 1/15/11 (see form for complete details) 

*Enjoy your rebate!, DVD and great batteries!

Even Better - There's More:

Get more scoop on Rayovac promotions and coupons here: http://www.rayovac.com/Promotions.aspx

And as always the Rayovac Facebook Page is great! 

It's a Win-Win for you and your family!  What are your favorite parts of the movie, Toy Story 3?  



Warmly, Carolina Mama

* I am a Rayoac Power Blogger.  The story and enthusiasm here is all my own.  We love Rayovac! And Toy Story 3. 

1 comment:

MountainMan said...

I always need to remember back up Rayovac batteries for the camera at all times! Rayovac' really do last a long time.