The 4 Things Meme - What Fun!



Remember these! The little memes that you do with your bloggy friends! I have been so caught up in the family, work of brands, companies, Holidays clients and friends, I have not done one of these in forever. All good things, basically, all work no play (not quite). So let's play!

It was refreshing and funny! Thanks Mama Mommy Mom for the invite!

Here is the full scoop!

4 Things in my Handbag:



1. Burt's Bees Lip Balm
2. Moleskin Calendar :)
3. Crystal Lite Mix In - Green Tea
4. Bare Essentials

4 Things In/On my Desk:

1. Macbook
2. iPhone
3. picture of the Tigers and BoulderMountainMan :) my family
4. Banker's Lamp

4 Favorite Things in my Bedroom:

1. My honey :)
2. Love Seat
3. bed, pillows, candles, etc.
4. my Journal, Bible and Study, "The Excellent Wife"

4 Things I Always Wanted To Do (or just started):

1. Take my family to my favorite spots in Paris
2. Take Art Lessons (recently got a start)
3. Professional Photography
4. Write my first book (have it published)

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At the Moment:

1. Family, family and friends
2. playing in the leaves with the boys
3. Fall Recipes, cooking and baking
4. a jog on a crisp, clear day
*Bonus: all things social media including photography

4 Songs I Can’t Get Outta My Head:

1. "Safe" Phil Wickham
2. "Voice of Truth" Casting Crowns
3. "I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day" Steven Curtis Chapman
4. "Grace Like Rain" Todd Agnew
*Bonus: "Beautiful Day" U2 and "O, Holy Night" Travis Cottrell

4 Things You Don’t Know About Me:

1. Every time I attend the Symphony, Orchestra, Musicals, I cry it's so beautiful.
2. My parents met and were married about ten miles from my house. :)
3. Cheerleader, Basketball, Year Book, Home Coming Court H.S. - That's Me.
4. First job I ever had was working in my Daddy's Law Office
*Play the flute and piano

The persons I think will take a moment from their busy Holiday Schedules to do this:


Look forward to your answers and fun!

Warmly, Carolina Mama

1 comment:

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Oh how fun.. I am going to do this :)