Apple iPhone 4 Compare

Isn't she lovely...


Apple iPhone4

You know we are Apple fanatics here! So I bring you the scoop on the iPhone 4! it is beautiful! And since we have enjoyed "face time" so much. Voila! Apple's answer to face time:



With the updated iOS4 Software, it is all that. check out the comparison here:
Digital Inspiration's Comparison

Here you can Compare the iPhones: iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4! I am just happy with my lovely iSO4 software! So iPhone 4!

Here's the cool iPhone4 video
showing you why we love all things iPhone. Apple does it so well!

Are you an Apple fan?! We are laughing, we have for a long time, even blogged here about it that we love "Face Time!" Well, you would think that Steve Jobs works for me with this new iPhone Face Time marketing! It would be a whole new world if he did....

Warmly, Carolina Mama

1 comment:

Beth in NC said...

Girl, I am so clueless about Apple. The only apple in my house came from the produce department at Harris Teeter. ha.

I wouldn't know where to begin with one of those.

I guess I'll stick with my Blackberry -- but they look fun (as if I need something else to capture my attention). Ha.

Baby girl is taking swim lessons at the Y where I ran into you. I keep looking for ya.

Hugs!
Beth