Raleigh Susan G. Komen Race - "Team Colvin" NC Mom Bloggers


We are on the eve of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure - 1st Annual "NC Mom Bloggers" run for "Team Colvin!"

Thank you for following along our journey. Krista Colvin is an awesome mom who just this past April was diagnosed with Stage 3 Aggressive Breast Cancer. My friend, Molly Gold, a local NC Mom Blogger as well and I wanted to support Krista! And share with others the close community of social media moms.



Thank you friends at MomActive for sharing and supporting our run as well! Blessings to all!

We are blessed and inspired by Hanes Comfort for sponsoring our team! We are delighted to work with Hanes at any opportunity. Hanes loves Moms and families and you! :) Thank you Hanes, our custom "Team Colvin" tees rock!

Warmly,

CarolinaMama

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Beth in NC said...

1. YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! How much weight have you lost!?!?!?

2. I graduated from Meredith. I recognized the chapel. I love that school.

3. I pray everyone does well tomorrow and doesn't get overheated. Last year was SO hot and miserable!

I have a Pampered Chef party in the morning -- so I won't be on the campus with you.

Blessings!
Beth