Blissdom Conference 2012 - Nashville Bound

Hey y'all! So excited to be on the way to Blissdom where I will serve as a Family Community Leader. Couldn't be more happy. Exciting to see Jon Acuff again and meet Michael Hyatt and of course, all my mom blogging friends.

We are going to get our Nashville game on and get some learning ;) from some amazing speakers and colleagues.

I'll be live micro-blogging as I am departing Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina this fine Thursday morning at a ghastly early hour in the am. I know it will be worth it went these boots touch down in Nashville in an hour twenty-eight minutes.

Today, I am so thankful for my precious family and doing something I love with really awesome people. What are you thankful for today?

Http://BlissdomConference.com

God bless!
Warmly,
Carolina Mama

No comments: