Kate Middleton Mascara! Friday MomFashion: Revita Lash Mascara

Welcome to Kate Middleton Mascara on Friday Mom Fashion!

Even in today's news, Kate Middleton's make up is making the news!


Check out this item in the Beauty and Fashion aisle.  Enter RevitaLash®!




She was such a stunning Bride!  And now all the rage is about one of her favorite things  - her Mascara!  RevitaLash®






So I was delighted to receive the RevitaLash Conditioner, Volumizing Mascara and Primer!


RevitaLash® was developed by Michael Brinkenhoff, M.D. as a special gift for his wife, Gayle, while she was recovering from metastatic breast cancer treatments. Intensive chemotherapy had damaged Gayle’s once-beautiful eyelashes, leaving them fragile, sparse and thin. Based upon his knowledge and experience as a practicing ophthalmologist for over 25 years, Dr. Brinkenhoff believed that he could develop a formula that would give Gayle’s eyelashes the look of renewed health, strength and beauty.

This is a great mascara for me because super lush lashes are not my gift. :)  Enter RevitaLash Mascara! And I love how this looks!   I used the RevitaLash Primer and then the lovely Mascara.  I am in process with the Conditioner and love that my lashes can get thicker! :) 

Check me out :) and not the lines I'm saying. :) 




Are you trying out Kate Middleton's makeup?! :)  Have you tried RevitaLash? What is your go-to Mascara?!

Warmly, Carolina Mama

No comments: