National Mom's Nite Out 2010 Raleigh/Durham Fun!

Looking for a break? Looking to win some awesome Mom prizes for you and your family....


Mother's Day is just around the corner and guess what - lots and lots of us Moms are taking the night off tomorrow night, Thursday, May 6th! Really! Check out the NMNO Events Page for a Simon Mall party near you. In the Raleigh/Durham area, Join us here!

Tomorrow night is National Mom's Nite Out all over the country- in a city near you! We are so excited about this 2nd Annual Event for Moms everywhere to take a break.

I think back to a little over a year ago when my cyber moms and friends became real-in-life (RIL) people to me! And what an amazing year it has been. Who knew a year ago, I would be blessed to be a part of the BSM Media Team whose Founder, brilliant, mom-influencer Maria Bailey also founded the NMNO!

Please join us tomorrow night for an awesome night of fun! You can get to know your local Moms and see all of the companies who are connecting with Mom bloggers. Corporations want to know Moms opinions on their products, how do we do family life and more. We are so happy that My Little Pony is key NMNO sponsor this year.



North Carolina companies sponsoring our local NMNO Event are Raleigh's own, Scandinavian Child, Hanes, Ocean Isle Inn and RDU Tennis! These stellar companies support Moms and families. We whole-heartedly love and endorse these companies as well. Thank you for partnering with us.

Did we mention great prizes? Are you joining us for NMNO? What city are you attending NMNO in tomorrow night?

*This post represents the sponsors to the NMNO. The opinions and enthusiasm are all my own. This "Tip" is for all Moms and is published at "Works For Me Wednesday!"


Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Blogger X said...

Hi there! I've been following your blog for a little while, love the info. I'm an Independent Beachbody Coach. I've lost over 65 pounds with their workouts and supplements, and I've turned it in to a nice income as well. If you're interested at all check out my blog Fitness Achievement or my coach site I'd love to help you if you have any questions. :)