Beauty and The Beast Coming to Durham!

Summer is almost here! One more week of school and we are counting down!



We can hardly believe that it is almost time to be heading to the Durham Performing Arts Center! Beauty and The Beast is one of our favorite Disney movies ever, so to see it live is going to be an all family treat we are really looking forward to.

DPAC has done it again with fantastic smash hit from Broadway! Don't miss this fantastic opportunity for something the entire family will definitely enjoy. There will be eight shows to chose from starting on June 8th going until June 13th! Mark those calendars and get the tickets now! A couple of things that are helpful to know:

-The show lasts about 2 hours 30 minutes including one 20 minute intermission.
-Recommended for children ages 3 and older.
-Snacks, coffee etc. available on intermission.
-Parking is nearby.

What a great way to kick off the summer vacation! There are 2 matinees over the weekend to give everyone a chance to be involved!

DPAC has lots of quality shows and concerts coming over their next season. For a complete listing make sure you check them out today!
The Durham Permorming Arts Center is a wonderful addition to the city of Durham and to the Raleigh-Durham area!
We'll be seeing you at the theater!

Are you a theatre loving family? We just can't help ourselves. Are you attending Beauty and the Beast?! :)

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

I don't know if we'll get there, but my Princess would love it!

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Yay... I know you all will have a lot of fun. Take lots of pictures. I know M would love it but L would be scared of the people dressed up I'm sure.

Shannon said...

Teehee, could you see me traipsing in with my four? Catching up on your posts now that I have my computer back. I have been missing reading your blog.