Disney With The Hanes Comfort Crew


One of the first things we did at Disney World was get invited to Downtown Disney for the Hanes Comfort Crew TweetUp! I was so happy for the invite from the North Carolina Company! Carolina Mama is all about Carolina! So I was thrilled to take my family right along with me for the Tweet Up.

We met at Downtown Disney's Create A Tee Shirt Design Hanes Shop! The new shop has every imaginable option to design your own tee.

When we walked in the door, I was mesmerized with all of the primary colors and then ... take a double take - that is Chris Brogan, author, social media expert and speaker at the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration Conference! Yes, I was thrilled to meet him first thing and before the conference officially began. He was very personable. And as I got to know him throughout the weekend and particularly in his talk, Chris Brogan is funny! Informative and funny made for a great afternoon!



There were other mom bloggers there. Some I knew and some I had been waiting to meet like Classy Mommy and A Cowboy's Wife. It was fun to have a little tweetup social early morning. And the Tigers were on the computers provided designing tees all the while!



Here is my family with North Carolina's One Mom's World and her family. We had a grand time.


Hanes is working with mom bloggers to reach families. As a North Carolina family and Hanes fan, we loved getting to be a part of this Disney TweetUp. And to work more closely with a great North Carolina company.

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Classy Mommy said...

i just adored meeting you too! your accent is fabulous and you have such a feel good vibe about you. hope to see you at another conference soon. xo colleen

Mikki said...

How fun! Wow lady, you really got to do A LOT of great stuff!! You go girl!

KristenWDW said...

I didn't get to the Hanes event but I loved getting to see your pictures and reading your recap! I'm totally with ya...here's to next year!!! :-)

Shannon said...

Cute pics!