Disney Social Media Moms, First Stop Charleston, South Carolina

We are on our way to Disney - Disney Social Media Moms Celebration!!

Our first stop is Charleston, South Carolina to see our precious nephew/cousin! The TIgers are having a blast and think we're heading back home to North Carolina tomorrow!



Stay tuned for when they discover we're in Georgia? Florida? I suspect they will tell us we've made a wrong turn? Or how much longer is this really to North Carolina?! We plan to capture the whole thing. I can't wait either because I am sure it will be a surprise to us too just how this all comes to light.

One thing - they will see my little sign - "You're Going to DISNEY!" :) Thanks for following along. And we'll see many of you very soon at Disney!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Jen @ One Moms World said...

I so can't wait to hear their reaction! This is going to be so cool. See you very soon my dear friend :)

Kelli said...

How exciting!!

Shannon said...

Can't wait to see their faces!!!!

Mikki said...

How exciting!!! And those tigers of yours are going to be SOO surprised!!

Can't wait to see there reaction!