I'm Just Saying... I'm Going!

It's quiet. The children are at Choir with Mt. Man. It's 34 degrees. And I am home... packing...for Disney World!!



Follow along as we venture to the Sunshine State via an old South favorite, Charleston, where we'll see my niece and her family and my new "great" great-nephew!

After much planning, strategizing, working out details, I am thrilled my whole family will be joining me for this event! I was so thrilled when the Kissimmee Convention and Visitor's Bureau invited us down to explore and enjoy Kissimme and Orlando and beyond - Florida!

I'll be journaling about it here:



Wait until you see The Tigers' shock when we surprise them with Disney World and all that delights in Florida. They think we're going to see their new cousin! Which we are. Stay tuned - you can follow us here. And on Twitter here.


Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Nancy M. said...

I know you're going to have a wonderful time in my favorite place! I'll be sure to follow and see how excited the boys will be!

Shannon said...

Wow! What a great surprise!!! Take lots of pics of their faces when you tell them. :)

Mikki said...

How fun! Our first trip to Disney was a surprise for my girls.
Love your blog.
We live here in FL and will be coming down Wednesday for the conference.. my first one.

What a blast about the Kissimee op. You go girl!

Look forward to meeting you!! Have a safe trip
Mikki
www.thenotsoperfecthousewife.com

Tammy said...

I am totally leaving for Disney on Sunday! I think I am more excited than my kids!

Chris Worthy said...

I will be there for the press event and hope to run into some of the disneysmmoms!

Carolina Mama said...

Thanks! I can't wait to see everyone - meeting old friends and new! Blessings to you all!