Anybody Else Work-Walking At Home?! My New Office....



Welcome to my homeoffice! Oh, wait, that's not in the kitchen....

Work-walking is pretty much simultaneous with motherhood! This article takes it up a notch.

Maybe Mountain Man can install one of these in the kitchen or right in front of our washer/dryer... we'd just take multi-tasking to a whole new level. Now here's an idea, can we "occupy" the Tigers on one of these things. At least I would know where they are! Right. The thing it they are faster than any treadmill-walking thing for sure. So you know, what's the point.

Nonetheless, always looking for a way to get that extra activity time in! Any suggestions! And getting up at an ungodly hour in the morning is not the correct answer. ;)

Warmly,

3 comments:

Rae said...

Too crazy!! I'm sorry to say I am one that gets up at a very early hour...I also go to bed very early. Actually, it is 10 PM and I am about an hour behind schedule! I should have gone to bed about 45 minutes ago!

Good luck finding something that works for you!

a Tonggu Momma said...

THIS is what I need!!!! The rear, it keeps expanding...

Carolina Mama said...

Kudos to you Rae for the early bird thing. It's the same hours - it's just a matter of night or day. right! Good night!