U2 360 Tour Raleigh "With Or Without You!"


U2 spans decades and is legendary. In my life, I feel a whole host of emotions. One particular memory is my sweet gentile Southern Mama who was not a rock n roll mom. She was your Orchestra, Classical Violin, Organist at Church Mom.

After our Daddy died unexpectedly, Cir. 1981, "Mommy" went through her own version of a "mid-life crisis" clearly and U2 of part of it. I can remember her driving her BMW listening to U2 singing along, "Still haven't found what I am looking for....!"



After loosing the "love of her life" of 25 years, to her, there was no other! All these years, her knight in shining armour was Daddy. U2 reminds me of those years... the many in between... like on a mountain in Colorado and now in Raleigh as a Mom myself about the age my Mom was... here we go! U2 I have always wanted to see them live and thanks to Mountain Man, tonight is the night!



Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awwww, my sister and her hubs have tix for the one in Atlanta tomorrow. The same day as the funeral. Not sure what they are going to do.

Tammy said...

I'll be seeing them in Atlanta tomorrow night. I am super duper excited!! How was the show???