Kuru Footwear Fashion Find

When I went away to Asheville (North Carolina for my worldwide readers ;) LOL! ) for the mommyblogger conference. I couldn't wait to pack these in my suitcase for the journey.

Kuru Footwear

Have you heard the latest buzz in great outdoor footwear that is Kuru Footwear-

"The world's most anatomical footwear. Activewear!"

They are amazingly comfortable shoes. They are like walking on air from the moment I slipped them on. I love that Kuru chose the Draft in Olive for me - it's the complete Mom Shoe! What Mom doesn't love a slip on clog for the park in the Fall! The colors are hip and relevant.

The Draft is so soft and flexible. They are leather, and have all of these qualities and features:

*Leather toe and heel
*Anatomical KuruSole™ Midsole
*Antimicrobial treated microsuede shoe footbed
*Water and Stain resistant BombrSpec™ Soft Shell uppers
*Collapsible uppers, perfect for stashing in your luggage
*Breathable & moisture wicking shoe lining
*Womens Size: 6-11

Oh, there is more. Now, check out these - the Slipstream.

Kuru Footwear

Believe me, you'll end up with a pretty hefty "Wish List" once you check out Kuru Footwear. For now, or later, I'll wear mine to the park with the Tigers, Hiking with the family, Apres Skiing sounds perfect, Running Errands, Around the House because they are that comfortable and uber-cool!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

p.s. Kuru Footwear was a Fashion Sponsor of Carolina Mama to the TypeAMom Blogger Conference 2009. I'd write this same review regardless. Yet, Thank You Kuru Footwear!

5 comments:

Mama SeWELL said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Makes me wanna go get a pair & light the fireplace right now! Wait....Im in FL and its still 95 degrees outside...maybe by January!

Have a great week, & I love readin your blog..it helps me feel connected to my favorite place to be :-)

Kelli said...

Makes me want to buy a pair...NOW!!!

Shannon said...

These look amazing! Are they slippers, or can you wear them outside too?

Carolina Mama said...

Totally outdoor hiking shoes just comfy as slippers! Really!

Tammy said...

LOVE the shoes....gotta go check them out!