Happy Mardi Gras Ya'll From North Carolina!



http://www.mardigras.com/

On this Super Tuesday Caucus Day, it's also Mardi Gras ya'll! As a native, it's still in my DNA to pass along the spirit of Mardi Gras. I did resist the strong urge to send the Tigers to school clad in Mardi Gras Beads. Somehow, I just figured the first grade teachers wouldn't appreciate trying to pry those off of the Tigers. Ya'll it would have been sooooooooo cute! :) Maybe if I deliver North Carolina BBQ and Beads at the lunch hour, that would be more acceptable. ;)

This year, we'll be down there after the 'show' and enjoy a little of the everyday "Joie de Vive!" Being a native and all, sometimes we like it like that. And we will lassie le bon temp roulez! Let the good times roll!

2 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi1 I only make marinara sauce (red) for my spaghetti, so don't really have a meat sauce one. If you look at my labels under recipes, you can go back & see my red sauce recipe that I make from just canned tomatoes & spices. We love it! Simple and easy, so if that's what you had it mind, that's what I make. You can easily add meat or whatever to this one.

Rhoda

Beth said...

Glad you stopped by! And you're right ~ we are big DUKE fans!! Okay, I have grudging admiration for the other color blue and Roy is a classy coach as well as Coach K ( but don't ever tell my 9-y-o ~ he'd disown me!)

<><
Beth