Butterball Goes On Demand
The most helpful resource for holiday preparation is taking their help to the next level – turkey experts are now just a text away
In an effort to help immediately, Butterball wants to support cooks everywhere immediately when you / we :) need help! Soooo...
This year, Butterball® is taking their support to a new level, offering for the first time the ability to text cooking questions to experts at the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line® from by texting 844-877-3456.
Now, at the touch of a button, whether it’s advice, watching a how-to video, searching on their phone in-store or looking for extra help while in the kitchen.
In addition, Butterball has curated content so must-have information is available in new and exciting ways on Butterball.com – top questions answered, videos, etc.
“Butterball On Demand” – Streaming holiday meal help
With an overflow of information, technology and advice from social media foodies, holiday cooks need dependable support from knowledgeable experts who can instantly address their specific holiday cooking needs. Although the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line experts have heard every turkey question possible, experts are making it easier to get cooking help this Thanksgiving by offering the ability to text cooking questions for the first time. Additionally, new video tips will help with all of your Thanksgiving needs.
- Week-long 24/7 Text Help: With nearly one in three first time cooks saying they’d text the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line for cooking help, it only makes sense that Talk-Line experts will expand their support by offering, for the first time, the ability to text in their cooking questions. Therefore, Butterball will offer 24/7 text help from , with experts available to answer any cooking questions. The service will support consumers looking for how-to tips, cooking support and any other turkey needs consumers might have, at the click of a button. Text help will be available 24/7 by texting 844-877-3456.
- How-To Videos: The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line experts have been answering turkey questions for more than 30 years and have helped almost 50 million cooks.available at Butterball.com or YouTube.
- Website and Mobile App: Whether you have years of experience or it’s your first time cooking the turkey, Butterball.com and the Butterball Cookbook Plus App have all the answers for your needs.
Expert Advice Anytime, Anywhere: The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line has evolved how they help cooks and are able to provide expert advice anytime, anywhere.
1) Leave a comment below telling your favorite Thanksgiving tradition.
2) Comment on the Carolina Mama Instagram Butterball post "I'm in to Win!"
3) Comment on Carolina Mama Facebook Butterball post with your favorite Thanksgiving Food!
4) Share this post on Twitter for an extra entry. Tag @CarolinaMama.
5) Share the post on your Facebook wall. Share from Carolina Mama on FB! :)
*Contest ends: Wednesday, November 16th at Noon EST. I'll mail your FREE Turkey Certificate for Butterball so you have time to pick it up at your local grocery and let it thaw in time to Cook up beautifully with all the help of Butterball!
Here are more ways to stay connected with Butterball:
· Pinterest:Thanksgiving Holiday celebration recipe inspiration on the Butterball Pinterest
· Instagram: Butterball on Instagram behind-the-scenes look, recipe development
· Live Chats: Engage November & December - Butterball.com experts on Live Chats
· Email: Email Butterball using this form and receive helpful tips right to your inbox.
· 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372): Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available this season starting , to answer questions and assist all Thanksgiving cooks.
All the best! I look forward to hearing your favorite Traditions and Foods for Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving from Butterball® and Carolina Mama!
FTC Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Butterball. All opinions are my own.