GroupGel App ... because Groups are Good

We all know there is strength in numbers.  So when I was asked to check out the new GroupGel, I wanted to know more.  Because Groups are Good.  And I agree.




We all get frustrated with the colossal size and ever changing security of Facebook.  So I was greatly intrigued by GroupGel.  I love the fact that you can have Private Groups for various areas of your life.  Let's face it, all of our circles, groups if you will, do not intersect.  So why share the information that only applies to one group.

GroupGel is Free.  Love it.  And you sign up and get a log in for your own security and those in your group.  "Like." :)

There are many features like; Group Sign Ups, Schedule Events, Group Discussions, even Surveys. So no more constant email blasts from a group.   I love this stream line aspect of GroupGel.




You even have a Dashboard to "keep your finger on the pulse of the group."  Also, I love that you can send event reminders by personal preference: phone, text or email.  Your choice. So no more massive emails for everyone involved.

I love the variety that GroupGel offers and guess what?  GroupGel iPhone APP is due out soon!  How simple is that?

Would you consider managing your sports or craft group on GroupGel?  Do you like the variety from Facebook?  I surely do.  You know,  I cannot wait until the iPhone APP launches because I'm mobile like that. :)


Warmly, Carolina Mama

*FTC Disclosure: This post is sponsored. Opinions are all my own.

No comments: