Happy New Year 2012 from Carolina Country!

As I look back on 2011, it was a blessed time. We are so thankful for God's consistent love and grace in our lives.


"His compassionate they fail not." No wonder my amazing grandmother lived his scripture. It is the gospel message.




And I need it every day - His compassionate they fail not! Thank you Lord! And may I have much compassion for others no matter.  I am so thankful for my adoring husband and precious children.


Thank you all for a fabulous year. I adore the time together here! And time we have shared elsewhere due to the magic of social media.

God bless us each and every one and may we serve Him and others Big in 2012! God bless!

Here is a glimpse of our New Year's with the Tigers!



They love music and have turned corners this year. I am delighted and thrilled!  
We both are as we LOVE music. 


My New Year's date with our children in tow.  These are the times!  
And we love it! :)  




Cheers! 


May our New Year 2012 Shine!  

Our 15th New Year's together!  Blessed years!  :)  We have great New Year's memories in Colorado, Mississippi,  New Orleans, Florida, Virginia,  DC, North Carolina!  If they were each spent at home just us, that would be just as divine. 

They have all been full of wonder as we enter each New Year with 
the confidence that God gives us in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, I give you a hope and a future. "

"Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today and forever. "  I love this because whatever 2012 holds
He is the same, loves us the same, protects us the same, and cares for us the same. 
May we trust and believe Him through it all.

Many fun New Years and always BIG Dreams to go with every year! 



What are your 2012 dreams this year?  Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Warmly, 
Carolina Mama