Gussy Sews Great Gift Idea - Market Tote


"Fashionable and Functional!"
that's Gussy Sews!     

This past January I had the great joy of meeting the lovely Gussy of Gussy Sews.  What a fabulous and talented girl.  I had followed her blog and work for some time where she makes awesome looking, handmade, ruffle bags like this....  see her signature ruffle.  Isn't she a beauty....



And the lovely iPhone cases and more look like this. 


Gussy Sews has an incredible knack for putting together gorgeous fabric combinations. 
So let me tell you about my Market Tote.  Here I am in my Happy Place with my newest bag.  I'll admit it, I love bags.  And I was thrilled to be able to review a Gussy Sews bag of my choice. 
Here is my choice! :)  I love the Lip Gloss Pink!  Isn't she beautiful! I love the classic look with the 
beautiful Gussy Sews ruffle. 



Then look at the opposite side. You can have two looks.  Very clever. This side is a simple 
look for everyday or brighter colors in your outfit. 


One of my favorite perks is the pretty stripped gray and white fabric on the lining of the bag. 
And the two generous interior pockets. Don't mind that I've already "broken in" the bag with 
a little lipstick smudge. oops. I love it that much. Good thing these bags are machine wash on delicate. 

*I plan to slip this bag into my lingerie bag and gently wash away the lipstick smudge. 



Here's how my bag looks when I carry it. I love the detailing of the signature tag, the stripped lining colors and the lipstick pink ruffle. I love that these bags are so unique. And durable. 
I'll be honest and say I UNPacked my bag to photo it for you all. 

Yes, I already got really comfortable loading it up with all of my every day "necessities."
(I'm all girl.) So I had to make room for my photo shoot. That said, this bag 
can haul a lot of good gear, even my technical "devices." Good thing. 

See, I've got a lot in here still. And that bag is still graceful and gorgeous all at once.



I LOVE my Gussy Sews bag so much that I have my eye on a certain 


What item do you have your eye on in the Gussy Sews shop? :) 

Warmly, Carolina Mama 

*This Review is in partnership with Gussy Sews. My love of the bags is my own "weakness!" I say it's my strength, depending on how you look at it. :)  Opinions all my own.

No comments: