Hanes Sock Drive 2011 - 3rd Annual Sock Drive

You know Hanes has my heart. They not only keep the world comfortable, they have a heart. I have loved spending this year getting to know Hanes even better as part of the Hanes Comfort Crew. Hanes does good I was unaware of prior to this year. Let me share.

Welcome to the Hanes Sock Drive 2011. You can participate EASILY. Simply click "Donate" on the Hanes Facebook Page and Hanes will donate a pair of Socks up to 250,000 pair. Let's do this!




This is the 3rd Annual Holiday Sock Drive. It is a known fact that the homeless and even those in need have great need of Socks. Something as simple as a new, warm pair of socks. You can get involved.

Simply Visit the Hanes Facebook Page and Hanes will Donate a Real Pair of Socks to the Salvation Army, up to 250,000 pairs of Socks. :)



Check out this Salvation Army slide show to see the good being done. I am so excited. Soon, I will share my personal and local participation. Right now, I am on the way to a meeting to complete getting this into place. It is a wonderful feeling to give back. Please consider joining this simple and effective movement.

At this point I am in tears because I can help. I can do something more and share it with you. Hanes has taught me more about others. Hanes to me is more than comfort, more than cool clothes and more than a trip to Disney. Hanes is Universal Comfort and Caring.

Will you join us? Thank you Hanes.

Warmly, Carolina Mama

No comments: