Happy Spring!

My First Spring Photo :)

We made it! What a Winter it was. Can I tell you how much I adore seasons. Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter! They are amazing and wonderful each and every one.

Happy Spring! So glad we made it - there for a while we were really wondering as this Winter was a long one. Makes you really appreciate this first lovely Spring day! We're back to our family bike rides which we love. The boys are so much bigger this Spring.

Didn't we just buy them larger bicycles....


This week they ran a 5K - in thirty minutes! Just last Fall - Thanksgiving - we trained for a 1 Mile Fun Run which they ran in 8 minutes. Now a thirty minute 5K. I am thankful for healthy agile growing boys. Yet, I would love to stop the hand of time.

LIke when we were in "It's A Small World" for their birthday last month, I just wanted to lock time right there. And keep the Tigers ... a small world. :) However, I am really excited about this new season as a family and outdoors... so we're off to bike.

And I leave you with this Martha Stewart's inspiration of Spring.

Lovely Pink


Cute Easter Egg Cake

Spring Table

This is the one I am going for - just like my Mom used to make for us. Stay tuned...

Easter Bunny Cake

Happy Spring to you and many blessings as well. What are you doing this first weekend of Spring?

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Tammy said...

We have had two Spring-like days in a row and tomorrow it will be cold and rainy again. We certainly made the most out of our warm day today!!

Happy Spring!

Love Being A Nonny said...

I LOVE that they did a 5K! I wish they had had things like that for my kids when they were younger!

Yes, loving this NC weather!!