Still and Quiet on This Scripture Sunday


Greetings this Sunday! My girlfriend and I have been sharing scripture and prayers for each other to seek that still and quiet place with the Lord. She sent me to this scripture. I love it and wanted to share. The photo is beautiful and was displayed with this scripture on Biblos.com. Enjoy!

Psalm 131
New American Standard Bible ©

Childlike Trust in the LORD.
A Song of Ascents, of David.

"1 O LORD, my heart is not proud, nor my eyes haughty;
Nor do I involve myself in great matters,
Or in things too difficult for me.
2 Surely I have composed and quieted my soul;
Like a weaned child rests against his mother,
My soul is like a weaned child within me.
3 O Israel, hope in the LORD
From this time forth and forever."

How do you find your still and quiet with your Creator?

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful Word and photo. Being still and quiet or what I call silence and solitude with the LORD is a beautiful and necessary (for me daily) NEED in my life.

Life is WAY TO BUSY and NOISY and we have to pull back and sit and HEAR GOD within our inner spiritual ear.

My times of silence in the presence of GOD is where the MOST pruning takes place in my life and my greatest expressions of WORSHIP are released unto the LORD from within the depths of my heart.

Bless you.