My First Podcast! Bold Living and Loving 2017, a Podcast

“And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been” 
― Rainer Maria Rilke

Bold 2017! Welcome!

... go straight to Bold 2017! Podcast here. Or, enjoy how it all came about and read on and click Bold 2017 highlighted in the post! :) Thank you for joining me! 

I am so excited for this New Year! Y'all know I love a New Year! New calendar, lists, activities, etc. A fresh start.

There is so much in this post. A dream, a goal was achieved! Ready to write, I sat down ready to tell you all about my Word of the year, Bold! And well, a Podcast set in!

Bold Podcast by CarolinaMama©

Basically, I've been "Podcasting" for a while now. Podcasting where I'm the listener.  Podcasting while I cook, exercise, shop, work, do laundry, drive, all the things. So, naturally, I want to share with you all.  I always want to share the good stuff!

Naturally, just after the Lord gave me Bold!, it showed up everywhere for me. That has been such confirmation.

Without further ado, I give you my Podcast, which tells you all about my word, this year and how I'm using my life and voice in a whole new way for 2017!

I'll tell you in advance, it eventually lead to getting real right away! 

You know, something in my comfort zone. I was thinking I'd have a nice, safe introductory podcast. As life, blogging and, apparently, podcasting can be, reality took over. Grief sojourned.

Welcome to my first Podcast Bold 2017... living and loving 2017!

Bold 2017 Podcast!

My prayer is that my Bold can encourage your own version of a Bold 2017. That my Grief may comfort you in some way and may help lead you to your own peace in the journey. Please share with me your thoughts on the Podcast! I'd love to hear what you think.

Thanks for listening. I look forward to our next podcast. I plan to post weekly. My prayer is to be a light or encouragement to you as we explore many topics throughout the year. Blessings to you as we experience "all of the things that have never been this year!"

Warmly,
CarolinaMama


No comments: