So, they make my day every time a new line rolls out and they ask Carolina Mama to test drive the new gear! Here I am reveling in the after run endorphins and the comfort and beauty of the NEW elegant Eclipse Tank. Isn't it beautiful!
I LOVE and enjoy the soft feel of the Elipse Tank Fabric. So simple and functional! I love the
generous length and feminine fit. It's my favorite Running shirt! I hope they make
a Fall version for cooler days. It make working out smooth!
Features & Benefits
- Tank length (Medium) from top of shoulder to bottom: 24.5 inches
- Fitted in bust, semi-relaxed fit in body
- Features Skirt Sports GoSoft Jersey and Semi-Compression Mesh fabrics with wicking properties
- Cute v-neck
- Shirring at the base of the racerback provides a flowing effect
- Mesh paneling under arms for ventilation
- Decorative stitching in chest area for slimming effect
- 3M Scothlight Reflective Material elements for low light visibility; be safe, be seen!
Cruiser Bike Knicker Skirt is so fun and functional! The light weight of this product is so wonderful. I love how it is like chiffon and yet durable enough to be tough.
It has the beautiful iPhone features on the interior pant. Love this and it keeps my iPhone
from falling out and it frees my hands.
Here I have on my Skirt Sport Gemini Reversible Jacket that I have lived in! This jacket is sheer
genius. I wear it to work out, get groceries and run errands. And of course, to the Park!
SkirtSports makes me feel great! I feel comfortable, confident and beautiful in my
Skirt sports outfits! This frees my mind to focus on my workout or my
writing that I do in my head while I jog.
Then when I finish my workout I feel like a Princess. And I look like one, too. :)
Everyone at my gym asks me about my gear and I am always happy to refer them
to the beautifully feminine, and made for a girl, Skirt Sports!
Ever since Skirt Sports, I can enjoy my work out and "Dress Like A Girl!" :)
This makes this Southern Girl very happy.
Have you tried a Skirt Sports outfit?! Check them out. You'll be thrilled! I am.
Warmly, Carolina Mama
FTC Disclosure: This post is sponsored by SkirtSports. All opinions are my own.