Rayovac 7 Hour Instant Charge for Your USB Devices


Do you want to be fully charged on the go with all of your devices?!  Of course, we all do. Right!  Rayovac has you covered Charged! 

We are so thrilled!  Spring and Summer is when we travel most and we cannot wait to try out this  latest power pack on our trips.  I can imagine being in the airport without cell charge and voila, the Rayovac 7 Hour Power Charge!  

Powered with (4) Rayovac AA alkaline batteries will charge me iPhone up fully!  And all Samsung, Blackberry, Androids (whew, I said it, on the blog! lol) and most USB devices are fully compatible. 

See the latest for Rayovac brand new portable power products, the 7-Hour Power. This device will charge ALL USB connector devices. 







With enough power to give your device a complete charge, the Back Up Power Pack provides up to seven hours of instant mobile power! Using Rayovac Alkaline Batteries, it’s a powerful external battery for your mobile device.

Features & Benefits:
Instant Emergency Power for your mobile device
Powered by 4 Rayovac AA Alkaline Batteries (included)
One set of batteries provides up to 7 hours of talk time
Compatible with all USB connector devices
Great for emergencies; No electricity needed
LED light indication – power and charge status


Follow Rayovac for the latest technology products: 

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Rayovac 
Twitter: @rayovac 

Hope you enjoy and let me know where you would use the Rayovac 7 Hour Power Charge most?!  Here's my answer: Everywhere! Those who know me, know that I love my devices and being down on power is not a good thing. So I will use this everywhere.  Starting tonight.

Warmly, Carolina Mama

FTC Disclosuer:  I am a Rayovac Power Blogger. All opinions are my own. 

No comments: