Fashion Friday: Holiday Mom Fashion

Holiday Time!  Can anyone else resist Holiday Fashion?  I cannot!  I am previewing a few items here.  However, I have the real deal coming soon, the "Holiday Gift Guide 2012!"  And I cannot wait for the big reveal.  Until then. Here are a few of my Favorite Things for Holiday.

Lands' End always has amazing classics with an upscale switch.  Check out this ever so lovely Lands' End Velvet Tuxedo Jacket in Navy.   Absolute class and style.  Top of my list.






Nicole Crossbody Bag by Emilie M Bags has me taking a second glance. LOVE this fun shimmer bag. It's beautiful and has flare and is the ever so present and cool Crossover! 



Tiffany & Co for Her   Tiffany captures all of our hearts with a little something for everyone!  I adore their jewelry because it is sheer timeless perfection.  Of course, this beauty is a favorite. LOVE! 





Snow Leopard TOMS Women's Wedges  take you there.  You can always add a little animal print to your life. These a perfection on your feet.  I love my Corbel Wedges from this Summer. So I know the Snow Leopard would be a fabulous addition.  And TOMS gives back so this is an automatic win for charity - children without shoes win when you buy TOMS. 


Have a Fabulous Week and get ready for the lovely "Holiday Gift Guide 2012!"  Good things. 

What are your favorite Holiday Fashion Finds this Season ? 

This post is linked up at Fashion Friday.  Check out the fun.


Warmly, Carolina Mama

No comments: