Seasons of Life, Circle of Life

Y'all I have been quite here and I'm sorry. When I studied Creative Writing at the University of South Carolina and in Graduate School classes at the University of Colorado at Boulder School of Journalism, one thing was clearly taught:

"Writers write!"

So I have not fulfilled my writer's responsibilities here at the blog because - the other rule:

"There are no exceptions."

Except Life. Life gets in the way.

This lovely thing called life that gives me my "Joie de vive." "Joy of Life" can sometimes be greatly challenged.

Reminding me, nothing is lost on Him. Because He, my Redeemer, controls the turns. And my life is in His hands. Do you know if yours is in his hands today and always? See my "About Me - Do You Know Him?" link. And email me if I can help.

He gives a peace amongst this thing called life. Our day looked like this picture....

The Circle of Life. Some not good news for a relative of ours whom I adore - and I don't want to talk about it yet. Prayers are valued and appreciated. ;)

Then the Circle of Life took us to a darling 1st Birthday party of our sweet friends' Baby girl. A wonderful time all around.

Talk about a mix of emotions! Too bad the fun party wasn't the last event. Instead, the Winter slide in the picture below/news came first.

Today reminded me "He holds my/our future in His hands."

How are you today? What are the Seasons of your Life right now? Thanks for reading along and I hope to be my usual self soon. ;) With a little bit of prayer, or a whole lot - you bet.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I know what you mean. My family had a very hard and emotional summer. I had to take a blogging break, and still have not blogged about it because I feel like I am just now moving on. I know God has a plan, but it is very hard to understand it sometimes in the moment of everything. Hang in there. Sending many prayers.