eBay 2011 Holiday Hotlist for Men, Women and Children

The Holidays are officially here!  Besides being in denial, Halloween reminds us.  It's time.

Time to get updated on the official 2011 Holiday Hotlist  for Men, Women and Children.  I am so excited to use this list for any of my eBay buying needs and for a little eBay selling as well.

Remember our eBay Parent Panel trip to Orlando?  Well, we learned lots and one of the perks to me was finding out that eBay makes it easy for you by creating a Holiday Hotlist to help you find the deals you want for this season.




2011 Holiday HotList for Men, Women and Children by eBay: 




Men: 

7 for All Mankind Jeans
Nike Athletic Shoes
The North Face Jackets

Women: 

Nike Athletic Shoes
The North Face Jackets
J Brand Jeans

Children: 

Fisher-Price Disney's Dance Star Mickey
Loopz Game
Star Wars & Harry Potter Lego Board Games

Home: 

Kitchen Aid 5 Speed Blender
Cuisinart Brew Central 12 Cup Coffee Maker
iPad 2 (All)
Samsung 3D HDTV (UN55D8000)

eBay shares a lot of resources with you on buying and selling so you can successfully use the site for your Holiday Shopping.  And Selling. Here is the eBay Buyer's Guide Overview.   And you can learn all the eBay Seller's Basics here and get started with your own Holiday List.

How did we do?  Did we leave anything off of your Hotlist?

Warmly,  Carolina Mama


*I am an eBay Parent Panel Blogger.  These tips and links are some of my favorites I use for navigating eBay as a Buyer and Seller.  And I am jazzed about this eBay Hotlist.  Opinions are my own. 

No comments: