Happy 4th! God Bless America

Happy 4th of July to you and your family!

We have had a continual and blessed celebration already! We are thankful for family and friends! God Bless America, Let Freedom Ring!

You know I love the Chapman family - Steven Curtis Chapman and Mary Beth are amazing believers- and I saw this video clip recently and just wanted to share it. As we celebrate our country, this great land, and freedom. I just wanted to share this amazing clip of the Chapmans sharing about the grief process after losing our daughter, 5 year old, Maria in a tragic accident.

This Sunday I love that it speaks of great hope and healing through Christ and that is what I wanted to share. So indulge me please - we have celebrated (already) the 4th of July to the hilt in the most of American ways including fireworks, hot dogs, ice cream, bbq, friends, swimming, sparklers, watermelon, children and laughter and more. Yet this video blesses me each time I see it. And you know walking through grief well is something that resonates with me. By well, I mean with the great hope in Christ alone.



How are you spending this lovely Holiday weekend!?
God Bless!

Warmly, Carolina Mama

1 comment:

Mikki said...

What a great post!
I remember seeing them in this interview.
I can do all things through Christ.. always rings in my mind.

Blessings to you