New Year - New Things!

Hello Friends, That was totally an unanticipated writer's strike. Hiatus if you wish! Surely with Christmas and New Year's and everything else you understand.

We on the eve on one week into 2010! Yes, and I'm saying 2010 - twenty ten - how about you? I like the ring of 2010. And I am liking this New Year!

Life has been wonderful and lovely and quick paced recently. And I think I will just jump in with what's going on right now.

Here's something exciting I would love to share with you all:



Am really passionate about moms, families and you! Looking forward to sharing with you this year. What are you blogging about this year? What are you looking for here? Let me know if you have specific questions or things you would like to see here. :) I am thinking lots of the favorites and some surprises like this new video info - lol - info video! ;)

Jazzed to be on the BSM Media Team and working with mom influencer, Maria Bailey of Mom Talk Radio and Blue Suit Moms.

Writing, Moms, Families, Cooking, Recipes, Favorites, Travel, All Things North Carolina, marketing to moms, blogging information, twitter, facebook information, fashion, fitness, weight watchers and more.

Have an awesome day!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Jen @ One Moms World said...

You can tell you were having so much fun. So proud of you and know 2010 is going to be rocking my dear. You go girl!!!

Shannon said...

Yep, we are saying 2010 also. It does have a nice ring to it. Happy New Year!

Amy said...

It was just delightful (yes, I'm borrowing your word) to meet you in person and we're so glad you've joined the team! Looking forward to a fabulous 2010 :)

MaricrisG said...

Fantabulous! So happy for you! Working with Maria is such a joy. Congrats girl!!!

Smelling Coffee said...

You are so cute! Glad you had a great time. Don't know what BSM is, but I've seen you mention Mom Talk Radio - so I'll have to check it out.

Happy New Year, friend! Love you~
Jennifer

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Cool beans!!!

Unknown said...

You look great in the video - love the accent!!!