Lovely Ocean Isle Inn on OCean Isle Beach, North Carolina

We've been live-blogging here at the wonderful, family-friendly Ocean Isle Inn at Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina. We've seen many local attractions and enjoyed a TweetUp for the Inn along with amazing food by local restauranteur, Cinelli's Italian Restaurant. Thank you to this amazing beach community for hosting the North Carolina Mom Bloggers this weekend.

Here's a snapshot I took this morning beachside....



Have you visited North Carolina's many beaches? How about Ocean Isle Beach?

Enjoy!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I grew up visiting Emerald Isle and will always have a special place in my heart for that beach. I do love most NC beaches. While they aren't the white sanded, clear water beaches of the Caribbean they still offer the fresh sea air that lures me back to the carefree days of my youth.

Beth in NC said...

Oh girl. I've been missing from blogland for so long that I didn't know about a local retreat. Hmph. Bummer. And I LOVE the beach!

You look great. :o)

Love Being A Nonny said...

Yes, I have been to Ocean Isle....loved it. We usually stay at Holden Beach though. NC beaches are the BEST!

Nancy M. said...

I really enjoyed following along with y'all! It looks like a wonderful time was had by everyone!

Shannon said...

Oak Island fan here. We stopped by Emerald Isle on the way to Bald Head from New Bern last summer. It was a tad congested with houses for my liking.

Banteringblonde said...

I was watching all the tweets on twitter! Looks like you all had a ton of fun!