Join Me on a Journey 2 Health

Hope you all are having a great Spring! I love May! It is a beautiful time of year. Everything is green, fresh and new! I love to set goals and evaluate where I am in the year!


It is perfect timing to share my new work with Journey 2 Health. Journey 2 Health involves something near and dear to me, Health and wellness! I've loved my focus on fitness and wellness through the years on the blog, Weight Watchers, Shaklee, Gluten Free, etc. You all know I've shared my triumphs and challenges, my struggles with my consistency in these areas after experiencing grief and great loss. The timing could not be more perfect for me. Welcome to Journey 2 Health.


My role will be Social Media Consultant. As usual, I will be helping you to be the first to know all of the good things that Journey 2 Health has to offer. As an added bonus, I’ll be on one of the J2H Teams that launch June 5th!


You know my work ethic is to be connected to, working with and sharing about brands and products I believe in personally. I hope you will journey with us since Journey 2 Health is available to individuals now. Here is more of the scoop and why I’m honored to work with the Journey 2 Health team!


Journey 2 Health

For many people, individual coaching and engagement is the key to fostering positive lifestyle change. The Journey 2 Health program combines personal coaching and education with team-based engagement and encouragement.


I love that this program offers you the health and wellness through its three pillars of success: "Eat Well, Move Well and Live Well!"  Basically, it’s forever because the Journey 2 Health philosophy is for life. It is truly an education and active lifestyle for life. I am so excited to learn new things. Of course, it helps that the co-founders are friends of ours. They live the life, walk the walk, which makes it that much more attractive. I am excited to learn.


You may know of the corporate side of Journey 2 Health which is EHOP Health.  https://www.ehophealth.com  They have been around transforming lives for a while now and are making it available at the individual level so everyone can benefit!


In my past endeavors of health and wellness, I have not had the overall picture of health and wellness in mind. WW was great for points and checking boxes to meet a goal, Shaklee has great products, gluten free was pretty clean.  However, with Journey 2 Health, I am awakened to the overall understanding of health and wellness for long term with the foods we eat!


journey2gether with me #Journey2Health

Get ready! The next Journey Launch Day is June 5th! Would you like to join us? 

We’re putting together teams which include one of the Journey 2 Health wellness and nutrition coaches! Get on board and journey to your health and wellness for life. These are private groups with accountability and coaching and resources available to you any time.  I've seen the J2H App! It totally rocks and this techy loves the App side for education, support and accountability.


I’m really thrilled to share a promotion for you to highlight the launch:


"journey2gether"


Everyone who signs up for the June 5th launch using the link below will be part of the journey2gether promotion:



Everyone signing up for a Coached Journey will receive a free Guided Journey so that your spouse or special "journey partner" can join your team with you at no extra charge. How fun is that!  


Journey2gether is a great way to get the whole family on board -- that way both the mom and dad are getting the lessons, able to interact and ask questions in the J2H app, and take full advantage of the curriculum.


If you have any questions or want to talk to one of the health coaches, fill out the Contact Us form so you can get ALL the scoop pre-launch! You'll see the monthly plans so you can choose what is best for your lifestyle, goals and budget! I'm thrilled to see that the most generous plan is less than the cost of a Health and Wellness Coaching or Counseling session. I know you get a personal telephone Coaching session each month, and you can communicate with your coach whenever you like through the J2H App! There’s the ROI!  


So you know, because I am excited to get to participate as part of my work benefits, I am excited to share. I am choosing to share a before picture and I'll be updating you all every month with how I improve in mind, body and spirit as I "Eat Well, Move Well and Live Well!"


Let me know! Are you in Team Journey 2 Health?! I'd be honored to do this together! A huge Thank You to Journey 2 Health for reaching out to partner and work together on this great mission to wellness for life.


Warmly,
Carolina Mama

FTC Disclosure:  This post is my disclosure of my working relationship with Journey 2 Health. I am choosing to share my own opinions and experience with Journey 2 Health.

No comments: