Walking in a Carolina Winter Wonderland

This is Winter!  We have got us a COLD Winter here in the Carolinas.  Seriously.  
It's looking like this. We SO Loved seeing Snow at Home again! 


I Loved seeing Snow Angels again!  Look at my Boy.  So beautiful. 
I always love a great snow angel. 



                            



And I always love the site of our boys sledding the day away - even sledding as they wait for Dad to get his boots on to take him to the Big Hill! :)

                       

Here they were just a few days before the big snow got here.  They were checking out all of the ICE with Dad.  We love a little Wild at Heart. 




Then it was LOTS of snow.  And love of nesting, roaring fires, S'mores, Hot Chocolate, Homemade Soups, Banana Bread, Family! 


 Actually, I like this Winter thing. 




Warmly, 
Carolina Mama 

No comments: