Rayovac knows it is important to get children's hearing tested at a young age because it allows you the time to start treatment. Early intervention. And it is imperative to let our youth know what an acceptable decible use would be for their stereos, iPods, MP3s, etc. We talk with our boys about this regularly. Actually, we limit their use of headphones. And when they use them, see the photo below of my son working on school work, we reiterate the use of caution and a lower volume for better long-term hearing.
|For Rayovac Hearing Aid Batteries Post|
- The later hearing loss is identified the more likely the child is to develop impairment of speech, language and learning (http://www.medicinenet.com/
- Common indications for hearing evaluation include:
- Frequent or recurrent ear infections
- Poor School performance
- Child doesn’t respond to his or her name consistently
- Child ask for words, phrases, or sentences to be repeated.
- Monitor the volumes of children’s portable music players. New warnings have been issued that state these music players may be damaging in your hearing if they are not used properly. Listening at too high volumes for too long of periods, could lead to noise-induced hearing loss that occurs over time.
news/atitbtot/Unsafe-Usage-of- Portable-Music-Players-May- Damage-Your-Hearing/
Rayovac Hearing Aid Batteries Details:
Find more information on Rayovac hearing aid batteries and purchase them online here.
You Can Follow Rayovac Hearing Aid Batteries Facebook here.
Exclusive Power Blogger Offer:
Rayovac is extending an amazing offer to Readers and Followers of the Rayovac Power Bloggers:
A special offer on Rayovac Hearing Aid Batteries: Buy One, Get One FREE (8/26-9/23)
Use promo code: POWERHAB PLUS receive free shipping on orders over $25!
Hope you have some great ideas and products from this to help you and your loved ones navigate great hearing.
Warmly, Carolina Mama
FTC Disclosure: I am a Rayovac Power Blogger. This post is sponsored by Rayovac. Opinions are all my own.